FASD Program/PCAP Coach Frontline
- High School Diploma with experience and/or some training in the social services field. Preference for a Post Secondary 2 year certificate program in related field.
- Must be reliable and able to work in a team setting and independently under minimal supervision.
- Be able to provide a clear criminal records check and child welfare check.
- Must be willing and able to attend training sessions.
- Flexible work hours.
- Must have a class 5 drivers and willing to provide a drivers abstract.
- Must have own vehicle.
- Ability to speak Cree or Dene an asset.
- Knowledge of FASD an asset.
- Provide direct outreach to clients.
- Home visitations.
- Some transporting clients.
- Case management.
- Advocacy within all agencies and communities.
- Daily travel to surrounding communities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Starting $36,400.00/year
- 28 to 35 hr/week depending on client numbers (may be Monday to Friday)
- Benefits after 3 months.
Please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Wanda Beland, Executive Director
P.O. Box 3668, High Level, Alberta, T0H 1Z0